Who we are
Rua da Pretas 43, 2nd Floor, Sala 6, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal 9000-049
Telephone +351 219 657 205
Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
The processing of personal data is carried out in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We only collect personal data after obtaining your informed consent.
- We only collect your personal data which is necessary for order processing and newsletter subscription (and certain other purposes listed below).
- We store your personal data securely and in compliance with the GDPR and protect it from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
- We will not share personal data with third parties, except for reliable payment systems, couriers, and carriers in order to fulfil your order or your subscription terms.
Madeira.Estate guarantees the confidentiality of your personal data in accordance with European Union legislation in the field of personal data protection and privacy, that is, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Such data may include; name, surname, middle name, date of birth, age, gender, postal address, contact telephone number and social media profiles.
At the time of data collection, Madeira.Estate notifies the user about the reasons for collecting personal data and under what circumstances they can be stored before being removed from our databases. At your request, all personal data will be deleted.
Information about website visitors (IP address, domain name, browser type and operating system, date, and time of visit, etc.) is collected and stored to maintain visitor statistics. This information is publicly available and Madeira.Estate is not responsible for its disclosure. However, this information is not used to identify the visitor.
By submitting personal data when registering on the website, placing an order, or filling in a feedback form, you confirm your consent to the processing and use of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the following purposes:
- Registration on the Madeira.Estate website.
- Participation in promotions carried out or organized by Madeira.Estate.
- Receiving informational and advertising messages, news, and other personalized information.
- Placing an order on the Madeira.Estate website and communicating the order.
- Fulfilment of other obligations of the Madeira.Estate website.
- Creation of visit history and history search on Madeira.Estate website.
- Use of personal data for the preparation of statistics, improvement of service quality, website optimization and other marketing research conducted or organized by Madeira.Estate.
Processing of personal data means any action or combination of actions performed on personal data, manually or using automation tools that include collection, recording, structuring, accumulation, storage, updating, modification, extraction, use, transmission (including transfer to third parties, not excluding cross-border transfer if the need arises while fulfilling obligations), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data.
When processing your personal data, Madeira.Estate takes the necessary legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect them from unauthorized or accidental access, uncoordinated destruction, modification, blocking, copying, supply, distribution, as well as other illegal actions relating to personal data.
Madeira.Estate has the right to record telephone conversations. At the same time, Madeira.Estate undertakes to prevent attempts of unauthorized access to information received during telephone conversations and the transfer of such information to third parties that are not directly related to the execution of orders and promotions.
Madeira.Estate undertakes not to disclose the personal data received from the user. However, the disclosure of personal data is not considered a breach of obligations if the duty of such disclosure is established by the requirements of current European Union legislation.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing, alteration, and deletion of personal data, you can contact our data protection officer.
Consent to receive mail
Your consent to receive advertising, informative emails and newsletters is strictly voluntary. You have the right, at any time, to change your decision and refuse to continue receiving emails and to demand the change or deletion of your personal data from the mailing lists without explaining the reasons.
Service messages informing you about the order and the stages of its processing, as well as the stages and results of the promotions you have subscribed to are sent automatically and cannot be rejected.